9 Things We Are Thankful For This Thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving. We hope you have a relaxing and peaceful holiday weekend. We have so much to be thankful for here at Double Forte. Here are just a few of those things:
- Our clients. We are lucky to work with companies and people who inspire us. Our clients drive us to think creatively, work harder, do more, and be a force for good everyday – and we love that!
2. Our coworkers. We have each others’ back at Double Forte. Someone will always make you laugh. Sometimes, they will even make you cry – but in a good way.
3. A free press. As Thomas Jefferson said, “The basis of our government being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.” A newspaper, for those digital natives among us, is like a news website (real news, not fake) that you can hold in your hands.
4. Public Media. We’re also thankful for public media. We’re big fans of news outlets like KQED, WBUR and WNYC.
5. Joe Biden memes. Obvs.
6. Live video on Instagram. While we value traditional media, we also love the unfiltered, direct access that you get with social media. And live video on Instagram?! Fun!
7. That 2016 is almost over. Was this a year, or what? We’re ready to enjoy a nice meal with family and friends, clear the decks, and then take on 2017!
8. We’re not turkeys. We’ve got a glass half full attitude at Double Forte. This year may have been challenging, but at least we’re not turkeys.
9. Stephen Colbert. Double obvs.