7 Social Media New Year’s Resolutions for 2018
December 20, 2017
Well, 2017 was everything we thought it would be, and maybe more. We are looking forward to the new year and we resolve to:
- Podcast, podcast, podcast. In 2017, we made the bold decision to stop one of our podcasts and redesign the other. In 2018, we resolve to get YOU podcasting. What are you waiting for?
- Go live – a lot. We embraced the trend in 2017 and had a great time broadcasting. Stay tuned for more of our pretty faces in 2018. We’re going to amp it up!
- Pay to play. Organic growth is dead. Let’s just admit it, okay?
- Refuse to post without a persona. Okay, that might be a little extreme but, can we all please commit to knowing our brand personas and catering our content to them? If we’re not posting with intention, what exactly is it we’re doing?
- Tell more stories. On Instagram. Two hundred million people use Instagram Stories each month. Count us in!
- Embrace the midsize influencer. Feel free to blow your big brand budget on big name influencers. You’ll catch us, and our savvy clients, connecting with authentic voices in creative and compelling ways.
- Create more content. Content is Queen and the future is female!
Happy New Year. What do you resolve to do in 2018. And, more importantly, how can we help?